Anti-wear Treatment of Wear-resistant Castables for Circulating Fluidized Bed Boilers
Anti-wear treatment of wear-resistant castables for circulating fluidized bed boilers
1. Function of boiler wear-resistant castable
The boiler wear-resistant castable is a functional material that regulates the internal temperature of the circulating fluidized bed boiler, improves the economic operation capacity of the fluidized bed boiler, and optimizes the internal structure of the circulating fluidized bed boiler. It must be paid attention to during the installation and overhaul of the circulating fluidized bed boiler. The key link, the construction of boiler wear-resistant castables is directly related to the stable operation of fluidized bed boilers. The various problems of boiler wear-resistant castables can also cause friction and loss in circulating fluidized bed boilers, resulting in circulating fluidized beds. Boiler safety issues and economic operational issues.
2. Causes of wear and tear in the overhaul process of boiler wear-resistant castables
In the overhaul process of boiler wear-resistant castables, if there is insufficient temperature, frequent start and stop, etc., the peeling and falling off of the wear-resistant castable of the boiler will occur, which will not only cause the boiler to lose the protection of the wear-resistant castable, but also affect the circulation flow. The whole of the chemical bed boiler. During overhaul, if the boiler wear-resistant castable project does not follow the necessary techniques and indicators, it will lead to cracking and detachment of the boiler wear-resistant castable. During the pouring process of the wear-resistant castable of the boiler, the loosening and detachment of the nails occur, and the fixing and connecting functions of the nails cannot be exerted, and the vibration of the wear-resistant castable of the boiler may occur, which may also cause excessive wear. When the boiler wear-resistant castable is poured twice, if the secondary treatment is not carried out, the wear-resistant castable of the boiler will fall off during operation, which will bring huge safety hazards to the normal operation of the circulating fluidized bed boiler.
3. Prevention of wear and tear of boiler wear-resistant castables
In order to prevent the wear and tear of the boiler wear-resistant castable during the overhaul process, it is necessary to combine the engineering characteristics and operation of the circulating fluidized bed boiler, standardize the details of the overhaul, pay close attention to the construction of the boiler wear-resistant castable, and establish the wear-resistant of the boiler. New standards and new requirements for castable construction to prevent wear and tear caused by boiler wear-resistant castables.
(1) It is necessary to control the frequent ignition and cease-fire of the boiler during the overhaul process, to achieve effective oven and temperature control, and to prevent the boiler wear-resistant castable from peeling off and falling off due to excessive temperature changes.
(2) In the process of blending, testing and filling of boiler wear-resistant castables, it is necessary to strictly abide by the details and indicators of the process and technology, especially to control the key factors such as proportion, stirring and time of the wear-resistant castables of the boiler to ensure Quality and safety of boiler wear-resistant castable construction.
(3) The expansion joints and temperature expansion joints of the boiler wear-resistant castables should be reserved to prevent the delamination of the boiler wear-resistant castables caused by internal stress and temperature stress.
(4) Strictly check the firmness of the nails, and weld and fill the nails that are loose and detached in time to improve the strength of the wear-resistant castables of the boiler. In the construction of wear-resistant castables in the high temperature part of the circulating fluidized bed boiler, the second pouring method should be adopted to prevent the peeling which may occur at the bottom, control the overall stability of the circulating fluidized bed boiler, and prevent the occurrence and expansion of the wear problem.